Take on the role of Willie’s son John Luke as he learns how to become one of the Robertson Duckmen! Interact with Willie, Uncle Si, Jase and the rest of the family from the hit TV show. Go duck hunting, varmint shooting, off-roading and play office pranks in the Robertson’s hometown of West Monroe, LA. Will you learn the way of the beards?
• Call in ducks to your blind using a variety of calls and then fire away.
• Hunt Louisiana wildlife including squirrels, frogs and fish for Miss Kay to cook her famous dishes.
• Join Jase in duck call room antics as you sneak around the warehouse to trick Willie.
• Race against Willie in an airboat as you drive across the Robertson family swampland.
• Uncover Uncle Si’s bizarre “treasures” with a metal detector.
• Track down pesky beavers with Phil to stop their damns from ruining the duck ponds.
• Play through 3 game modes including the main story, duck shooting galleries and airboat racing.
For a limited time only: Redeem the unlock code inside to play the Redneck Logic Uncle Si Quiz Game. Prove how well you know Si to win an in-game reward!
Nintendo 3DS™ Version: Learn to become a Robertson! Interact with Willie, Uncle Si, and the rest of the family from the hit TV show. Engage in a variety of mini games and 50+ quests that include Duck Huntin’, Fishin’, Froggin’ and Shootin’ as you explore the town of Duckville and the wilderness that surrounds it in this community simulator!
© 2014 A&E Television Networks, LLC. All rights reserved. Duck Dynasty, A&E and their associated logos are the trademarks of A&E Television Networks, LLC. All rights reserved. Duck Camo © A&E Television Networks, LLC. Duck Commander is a registered trademark of Duck Commander Inc. Licensed by Duck Commander Inc. All Rights Reserved. Game ©2014 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. Opening the game box and using the software constitutes acceptance of the Software License Agreement available at support.activision.com/license. The “PS” Family logo, and “PS3” are registered trademarks. “PS4” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. The ESRB rating icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.