Protecting Your Privacy: Activision Online Safety Guide
Some Activision websites, products and services may allow you to communicate with other users through forums, chat, and other messaging services. In order to protect your privacy and keep safe whenever online, Activision recommends the following:
- Don't share your password - ever. No employee from Activision will ever ask for your password.
- Don't give out your name, or give out your address, email address, school, or any other personal information if you are under 18. If you are over 18 use caution when posting personally identifiable information.
- Use up to date security software to protect you against virus and malware. Look out for and install updates to the operating system of your computer, cell phone, and/or tablet.
- If you don't know the sender, check emails and attachments for viruses before opening or responding to them.
- Read the privacy policies and check the privacy settings on Activision online products, and also other websites and social media sites, you use. Be aware of what information you are making publicly available and the options you have to restrict access to that information.
- Parents should familiarise themselves with parental controls available on consoles, mobile telephones, tablets, and be aware when their children are communicating with others online.
- Please contact Activision immediately if you have any concerns at email@example.com