Call of Duty®: WWII
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Publishing, Inc. is a leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and leisure products. Activision maintains operations in a number of countries, including in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Australia, Sweden, Spain and the Netherlands. Activision publishes products on all major console and handheld platforms, as well as on PC and mobile platforms. Such products include those under the Call of Duty®, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground and Guitar Hero brands, as well as numerous licensed and Activision-owned brands. Activision registers trademarks and copyrights associated with its games. In addition, the Activision logo is registered in most countries where we do business. A full list of Activision’s products can be found on Activision’s World Wide Web sites, located at:
All Activision products are manufactured at high quality facilities. Legitimate products will display an Activision logo, along with a legal notice that is typically shown on the packaging back at the bottom. Console and handheld products will be in standard packaging used for that system, will include logos and branding referencing the system, and in most cases will include an Activision logo on the front. Art and text on all packaging and documentation will be of a high quality and will not be blurred. In some countries,Activision (or its official distributors) will translate packaging, documentation and/or the game itself into the local language. Piracy is a substantial problem for interactive entertainment publishers, including for Activision. We go to great extents to fight piracy and appreciate any efforts to assist in this respect.
What to watch out for:
- Poor quality packaging, such as packaging with blurred art or text
- Console products not in a DVD “Amaray” style case
- Handwritten labels, or writing on a disc made with a permanent marker, etc.
- Photocopied materials
- Disc art that is blurred, off-centered, or superimposed on other art
- Discs missing IFPI codes
- Discs or cartridges shipped without packaging or shipped in plastic bags.
- Spelling errors
- Unbelievably low prices
- Products not displaying rating icons
- Console and handheld products shipped without a manual (some value priced PC products will only have an electronic manual on the CD, but for the most part Activision PC products will include a paper manual) or packaging
- Glue visible on game cartridges
If you are experiencing problems with your CD-Key or other technical issues, please contact Activision Customer Support.