Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4
Last updated: May 1, 2019
We appreciate your interest in our Company, products and services, and we take care to process and use your personal information responsibly.
Scope of this Policy.
Information We May Collect From You.
To process your application, we ask you to provide Information about yourself. All Information is provided on a voluntary basis. However, some Information may be necessary to complete an evaluation of your application; if it is not provided, our ability to consider you as a candidate may be limited.
- You will be asked to create an applicant account through our system. We ask that you provide us with some personal information, including your name, mailing address, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, and other Information which is necessary for the purposes set forth below;
- You may send us your CV, résumé, and/or other relevant documents;
- If we ask you to provide references, it is your responsibility to obtain consent from your references before providing their personal information to the Company;
- We may require additional Information for the specific purpose of background checks. We will only collect this Information after giving you notice of the background check process and obtaining your consent. A background check will only be carried out where it is permitted or required by law;
- We may collect additional Information from third parties who are lawfully entitled to share your Information with us, where this is relevant to your application (e.g. references); and
How We May Use Your Information.
Information we collect is used solely for the purposes expressly set forth hereunder:
- Accepting and evaluating candidate submissions for job postings;
- Reviewing your qualifications and making hiring decisions;
- Communicating with you (e.g., providing information regarding potential interview dates and notification of the results of the recruitment process);
- Where you have asked us to do so, contacting you about vacancies at the Company which arise and for which we think you may be suitable. You can stop receiving these emails at any time by logging into your account and changing your email notification settings;
- Keeping records relating to our hiring practices for use in future recruitment activities and to ensure compliance with local laws;
- Preparing an employee’s basic information materials for use in employment management within the Company after a decision to recruit the applicant has been made;
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations; and
- Resolving disputes and/or as a part of a legal defense, if necessary.
With Whom We May Share Your Information.
Access to your Information will be restricted to those members of the Company’s staff, hiring managers and designated agents who have a need to know the specific Information in question in order to carry out their responsibilities with regard to recruitment or employment law. We may share some of your Information for the purpose of undertaking a background check. Such sharing will only take place where background checks are permitted or required under the law. We will share your Information with suppliers and service providers that we engage to process Information on our behalf. Upon request or pursuant to our legal obligations, your Information may also be disclosed to governmental entities in compliance with applicable laws, such as to those agencies authorized to review and enforce equal opportunity laws. We do not disclose applicant Information to job banks or to other companies without your prior consent.
If for any reason you wish to view, correct, update or delete your personal information, simply access your Applicant account profile through https://www.activision.com/careers and edit and/or delete your Information as necessary. You will need your e-mail address and password to access your personal account. You may also send us an email asking us to access, update, or delete your Information at HRdataprivacyt@activision.com. However, we may still retain some Information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and to resolve disputes; in this case, your personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
The Company takes a range of security measures designed to protect your Information and keep it confidential and in its original form, free from any alteration. In addition, we request that third parties who process Information on our behalf take a range of security measures designed to help protect your Information.
All open jobs offered by the Company are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications and preferred experience are determined by the office offering the position. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all hiring decisions are subject to federal, provincial, state, and local employment laws and regulations, including immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, military status, veteran status, age, or any other ground of discrimination prohibited by applicable law.
Notice to Candidates in the European Economic Area (“EEA”):
- Legal basis for processing your personal information: When applying to a position at Activision, you submit your application on a voluntary basis and you consent to share your personal information and for us to process, store and transfer it for the purposes provided in this policy. We also process your personal information for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject.
- Transfer of Personal Information to the United States of America. You acknowledge that your Personal Information will be transferred to and processed in the United States, in a secure way, where many of our central databases operate, or other countries where the Company or its affiliates or vendors maintain facilities or business operations. We use European Commission approved contract clauses to protect your Personal Information. If you have questions, please contact us using the contact details set out in the Contacting Us section below.
Data Protection Rights: Candidates who are residents in the EEA have a number of rights. If you are a Candidate that is a resident of the EEA, you may request to access or delete your Personal Information. In certain circumstances, you can also request that we transfer Personal Information that you have provided to us. As you are giving your consent by submitting your Information in order to process your application and therefore your Personal Information related to this application, you have the right to withdraw such consent to further use of your Personal Information at any time. For each of the rights described above, you can send your request to us at HRdataprivacy@activision.com. We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your Personal Information. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. You can bring the complaint in your member state of residence, place of work or where an alleged infringement of data protection law occurred.
Beenox and Other Quebec Openings.